Wednesday 7 May 2008

Garraway denies affair with dance partner

Garraway denies affair with dance partner



TV bestower Kate Garraway has said she and her married man ar as in beloved as ever, dismissing allegations nigh her relationship with her 'Strictly Come Dancing' partner Anton Du Beke.
In a statement released by her solicitors, Garraway, wHO is married to psychotherapist Derek Draper, said she had been "highly hurt" by allegations in a William Ashley Sunday newspaper.
She said: "Contrary to these insinuations Derek and I are as congregation, happy and in sexual love today as we have ever been.
She continued: "The plain accuracy is that Anton and I became friends during 'Strictly Come Dancing'."
"Since then we often work and cling out together. For that to be twisted into something else is sad, hurtful and all untrue."
The 'GMTV' presenter added: "I am super derangement and hurt by the allegations. I made it clear before publication that in that respect was no truth to them whatsoever.
"Given they were published in any event and stay to be published, I feel I have no option only to drive libel transactions against the newspaper to fix the record straightaway."